Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, July 2, 2017

July 2017 Menu

Writing can be quite the struggle in this house.  From homeschooling to managing the home to running the shop, I have to squeeze writing in in the morning after my quiet time with God.  We're in a very busy season with lots of babies and it's beautiful and sometimes hard, but I wouldn't want it any other way.  Sometimes it's hard not to feel alone in this walk, just me and the hubby because most of our friends that are our age stopped having babies a while ago.  So I realize I'm a few days behind, but I wanted to share our menu for July.  I have a menu set in place for the month, but there are times when things get moved around or we will be out of town.  My menu is more guidance and suggestions than concrete set in stone.  Please please ask me any questions.  All for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)