Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, April 14, 2017

Fun Food Friday 4/14/17

As per request, Fun Food Friday is back.  We never stopped it, but I just got lazy on posting about it.  Tonight's dinner was Chicken Tortilla Soup and our dessert was Chocolate Toffee Crunch.  Super simple meal tonight.  The boys put the soup in the crockpot, and the girls made the cake.  The boys have gotten to the age where they complain about having their picture taken so some of these pics are pretty funny.  We changed our mind on movie selection and went with Guardians of the Galaxy.  I absolutely love the music in that movie.  Good stuff.  If you would like any of my recipes for these meals, just let me know and I will start including them at the bottom.  Some of these recipes are very healthy (like this soup) and some are not (like this dessert 😜).  All for now.
 
    
 
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)