Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Reflections of 2016!!

Every year I try to sit down and do our Reflections of the year.  Looking through our pictures this year, I found it much more difficult to choose just one for each category, but I did my best.  So I hope you enjoy our Reflections and Memories of 2016.

Me
                                                  

 I Love You
So in love with this guy!!!

Still Laughing
Nothing like walking around in your underwear with a nice pair of heels :D

Winter Wonderland
This is as much winter as we get in Florida.

Birthday
We celebrated little dudes 1st birthday this past year.  How is that possible?

Friends
Family are our friends. 

I Was Inspired
I was inspired this year to finally open my own shop.  I am loving it.

Spring Fever
Time to get outside when the weather warms up.

Travel or Vacation
Nothing like a trip to the beach for vacation when you are close enough.

Summer Days
Playing in the rain on a hot summer day.

A Day in my Life
This was definitely me for a lot of the year, and it looks like 2017 may be the same :P

All Smiles
He is such a happy little man.

Autumn Harvest
We always love taking a trip to the pumpkin patch in October.

Family or Home
So VERY Blessed!

Celebrate
Celebrating another life!!!!!

Let's Do It Again
We took a ride on the pirate ship in St. Augustine, and it was so much fun.

I Miss You
Sending up our Addison lantern.  Remembering our baby girl.

Beautiful
This is such a beautiful shot and daddy and one of his boys.

Dress Up
It's a rarity to get them all dressed up.  Gavin doesn't like dressing up. :P

Macro
This is as close to macro as I got this year.

Holidays
Our crazy holiday picture this year.

My Favorite
One of my favorite pics of the year.  There were so many.

Don't Ever Change
This man is such an amazing father, and we are so blessed to have him.

Just Because.....So There!
We are very pro breastfeeding in this house!

Hopes and Dreams
As always, my kiddos.  I pray that they are growing happy and healthy and in God's hands.

I hope you enjoyed a little piece of our year.  Looking forward to another beautiful year.  All for now.















































1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)