Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Working Wednesday!!

Most of you know this used to be Woodworking Wednesday.  The hubby and I have finally opened a small shop named Addison's Memory, and I thought I would take Woodworking Wednesday, turn it into Working Wednesday and showcase what we've created or what we're working on.  The hubby has been making beautiful wood pieces and furniture for a long time, and I have been crocheting and sewing for a long time, so we decided to start sharing them with the world.  Don't worry, I'll get back to the homeschool posts soon. Now, this week I wanted to show off this cute little piece that I was working on this week.  Basically it's a beautiful crocheted sleeve for a glass candle holder.  I have several of these around my house and decided to give them some crochet bling.  I am definitely considering adding these to my shop, as they would really be beautiful at Christmas time.  They can be done in any color and any size.  Don't you love it.  Well, I'll try to limit to one piece a week.  Maybe we'll throw in a sale every now and then, so spread the word.  You can find our pieces by emailing us or shopping on Etsy.  The larger wood pieces are not listed due to shipping costs.  All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)