Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Back to School

I know what you're thinking.  I've been neglecting this blog, and you're right.  Life happens and I prefer not to spend my life behind the screen.  I am going to try to get better about posting and updating.  Lots of changes are going to be happening soon, but recently I have been asked many questions from homeschooling to homemaking, meal planning, scheduling and just how to tame the impending chaos of a large family.  So instead of one long post, I decided to take it one step at a time.  Please, if you have any questions or things you want me to talk about, feel free to shoot me an email or leave me a comment.  I'm pretty good about getting back to you.  So we started school last week and it was a very successful week.  I wanted to get a jump on this year, because we always seem to take lots of breaks during and I prefer to be mostly finished by the time we get to spring.  So this post I'll start with what we put first in our day. Bible time.  Yes, the first and most important part of our homeschool day is Bible class.  What we have chosen this year is Who Am I?  And What Am I Doing Here? by Apologia.  We are in Volume 2 this year and we love it.  The kids actually asked for it this year.  The teaching book can be accompanied by a journal for the kids to work through.  There is even a junior journal for younger kiddos which I love because then everyone can be a part of it.  The kids have learned so much and this is definitely a fantastic buy.  If you would like to check it out.
  Here is a link to check it out.Who Am I? And What Am I Doing Here? V2  Now remember, this is Volume 2.  If you are interested in Volume 1, it is also located on that page.  Ok, that's where I will leave it for today.  All for now.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)