Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Reflections of 2015

It's that time again.  You get to see how much God has blessed our family.  I'm not saying everyday is roses and sunshine, but I am so thankful for the ups and downs.  God absolutely carries us through the downs so we rejoice even more in the ups.  You know what I'm sayin.  Without further ado, I hope you enjoy our Reflections of 2015.
Me

One month after this pic was taken we found out #6 was on the way.

I Love You

Love, love, love that man

Still Laughing

One of our funny family Christmas shots.

Winter Wonderland

This is Florida. This is as good as it gets.

Birthday

We welcomed Mr. Caleb to our family.

Friends

Our church friends.

I was Inspired

When I design, hubby builds.  I love my new side table.  It organizes all my diapers and wipes, complete with a small shelf for my Bible and Kindle.

Spring Fever

The duck in our neighborhood had her chicks.

Travel or Vacation

Pregnancy halted a lot of travel and our schedules were crazy so we just traveled to the zoo and beach a lot.

Summer Days

Having a blizzard on a hot summer day.

A Day in my Life

This is where he stays.

All Smiles

Pretty happy with their new brother.

Autumn Harvest

At the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin.

Family or Home

Love this bunch of crazy folks.

Celebrate

Celebrating a new member to our family.

Let's Do It Again

We love when family comes to stay for Christmas.

I Miss You


Beautiful


The beautiful harvest moon this past year.

Dress Up

This little girl loves to dress up and she certainly did for her birthday.

Macro

Holidays

No pants and reading a book by the tree.

My Favorite

It's always so hard to choose this one, but this was definitely one of the top this past year.

Don't Ever Change

I am so in love.  He is a fantastic husband and father.

Just Because.....So There

Gotta love a child who climbs on the table to eat M&Ms like a dog.

Hopes and Dreams

Like always, my children.  I'm hopeful that our 2016 will be full of the presence of God, and that we will seek him more each day.  Happy New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)