Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, January 2, 2015

Reflections of 2014!!!

Wow!!! What a year!  How did we get to this moment so quickly?  This year seems to have gone so much faster than all the others.  It seems like yesterday, as I was reading my Reflections of 2013, that I just sat down to write that and here we are again.  As I look over our life in pictures through 2014, I realize just how much we accomplished.  This was definitely a year of growing in God.  Sometimes we feel stretched thin, but we cling to God and hold on for the ride.  He promises to carry us through.  Definitely another year of wonderful and amazing blessings.  I hope you enjoy my Reflections of 2014!
Me
Took this one first thing so I could have a recent pic to put on here.

I Love You
I love this crazy guy.  He keeps me laughing. :)

Still Laughing
Something was so funny, and they could not stop laughing.

Winter Wonderland
Now that we're in FL, a cold morning is about as close as you're getting to a Winter Wonderland.

Birthday
We have lots of birthdays in our house, but since I only choose one, little miss turned 1 this year.

Friends
When friends travel hundreds of miles to see you, you have to take them to a museum. ;P

I Was Inspired
Starting a line of crochet earrings and jewelry.  Since I'm not a jewelry maker, this should be interesting.

Spring Fever
Love this spring pic of these two cuties.

Travel or Vacation
Relaxing Cedar Key, my first time to the Gulf coast of FL

Summer Days
No summer day is complete in FL without the beach.

A Day in My Life
Homeschool lesson plans cannot be completed without coffee. :P

All Smiles
The last day of school definitely brings all smiles and excitement.

Autumn Harvest
I definitely miss my Kentucky colors, this is the closest we get in FL.  ;P

Family or Home
I love this one of us being crazy.

Celebrate
Hubby and I celebrated 13 years of marriage this year.  Wow!!

Let's Do it Again
We hardly ever go out by ourselves.  We need to do it more often. 

I Miss You
We remembered Addison again with another sky lantern.  This year is flew beautifully.  I can't believe it's been 2 years.  I miss her so.

Beautiful
Sister love, so beautiful

Dress Up
Back in March, Hubby and I went to a ball.  So much fun.

Macro
The closest I came to macro this year, I was busy with a baby. ;P

Holidays
We pulled it off, another family Christmas pic success.

My Favorite
There were too many to qualify as my favorite.  There is something I adore about this pic, but it also makes me sad.  Makes me realize how quickly she's growing.

Don't Ever Change
I hope they will forever be buds.

Just Because .......... So There!
Matthew 19:6

Hopes and Dreams
My children will always be my hopes and dreams.

In 2015, I hope to remember to see the joy in everything, love more dearly,  trust in God more, seek Him more completely and not sweat the small stuff.  Life is a precious gift, so live it.  All for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)