Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, October 2, 2014

August Update!!!!!

Now that it's October, I figured I should catch you up on what's went on in our house August and September.  This post will just show you August.  Baby steps, right.  We have been running like crazy since we started school at the end of July/beginning of August.  School has been fantastic so far and I feel like this year will be awesome.  We also started soccer.  Yes, three separate fields going at one time sometimes.  Up to five games on Friday and Saturday sometimes.  My Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday have been full of soccer.  We had a very large milestone happen in our house.  Big Man, B,  hit the double digits.  For all of you in the military, you know that's the magic age for a military I.D.  He was so proud.  We also had a very momentous occasion with the promotion of my awesome hubby.  I'm so proud of him.  As we headed into September, the craziness continued.  But I'll save that for another post.  Until then, enjoy some pics from our August.  All for now.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)