Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, January 10, 2014

Reflections of 2013

If you remember last year's review, I hoped and prayed our 2013 would be a year of joy.  It was more joy than I could have hoped for and God has so truly blessed us this past year.  Throughout the year as we continued to mourn Addison, God blessed us with two big events, the birth of our #5, Hannah Michelle and a move to Florida (we finally got to go home).  Here are a few pics from our 2013.  I hope you enjoy.
Me
Me, pregnant with little miss Hannah back in March

I Love You
Me and my hubby on our only date in 2013

Still Laughing
He sure knows how to make us laugh :P

Winter Wonderland

This is what we got right before we moved south

Birthday
We celebrated the birth of little miss Hannah in September.

Friends

Hanging and playing with friends in Louisiana

I Was Inspired

I loved these colors and patterns so I made Hannah a quilt.

Spring Fever
I'm definitely going to miss having this bush outside my front door in the spring.  It was always so beautiful.

Travel or Vacation
In May we traveled home to see my little brother get married.  So happy for him and his new bride. :)

Summer Days
Summer is not complete without a pool day

A Day in my Life
Homeschool Fun

All Smiles

Autumn Harvest

Definitely going to miss the beautiful colors of Kentucky.

Family or Home
Love this bunch of crazy people ;P

Celebrate!
We welcomed a new family member in 2013, Hannah Michelle Frisk

Let's Do It Again











We remember our Addison Grace.

I Miss You
 In December, when we moved, I had to say goodbye to an awesome friend and neighbor who helped me through some rough times.  She will have to go on vacation to FL ;P

Beautiful
                     
I had a hard time deciding so I picked 3.

Dress Up!
My handsome big man likes to dress up.

Macro
The mini cupcakes for Pess's birthday

Holidays
                                      
 Our family Christmas pic, pj's and santa hats

My Favorite
One of my favorite pics from this past year

Don't Ever Change!
The most amazing husband and father

Just Because.......So There!
So Silly

Hopes and Dreams
My babies

God has so richly blessed us in 2013 and I pray that as we start anew in a new city that we will continue to see the blessings of 2014 (like being closer to home for a while :)) and cling to God when the storm blows.  I'm looking forward to this new year and hope and pray to be the best wife and mother to my family.  All for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)