Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Woodworking Wednesday!!!

YAY!  It's actually Wednesday.  Time usually gets away from you when you're meal planning, homeschooling 3, keeping the house in some sort of order, taking care of an infant, creating handmade items for Christmas, oh yeah, and getting ready to move.  Phew, just saying it makes me want to take a nap.  Back in May, I was doing a purge clean in the boy's room.  I was fed up with all the small containers we had the toys in so hubby and I got together and he put this together for me.
It's absolutely beautiful and holds all the toys that we had scattered over 2 containers.  Not to mention, this thing is crazy sturdy and can withstand our 2 crazy boys.  I love it.  Hope you enjoyed.  All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)