Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Woodworking Wednesday!!

I know, I'm late again.  Yesterday was a challenging day, but I am determined to show off my hubby's beautiful work (and maybe a few things I have made ;P).  The piece I'm showing off today was another brain child of my hubby.  I, for several years now, have wanted a grandfather clock or at the very least a chiming clock.  Well, they are quite expensive if you've ever priced one.  So hubby said, would you like me to make you one.  I said sure.  He went to the garage and Voila, he came back with this very beautiful clock.  The routing on it is fantastic.  He did such an awesome job.
I'm absolutely in love with it and the fact that every hour (except at night) it chimes a beautiful song.  I hope you love it too. :)  All for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)