Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August Recap

Where did August go?  I swear I just said Hello August, how did you get here so fast.  Well, it came and went and time keeps ticking.  Our August was not as crazy as last year, but it was so much fun.  We got our homeschooling started back up (to allow for all of the craziness that this school year will hold) and we had a birthday.  We also got our orders for our move.  Please pray for our family that nothing gets changed in that area.  Big Man turned 9 in August and it blows me away that he is already that old.  We had a few doctor appointments and have been preparing for little miss's arrival.  Starting this week I'll be giving baby updates.  For now here are a few pics from our August.  I hope you enjoy.  All for now.

By the way, please let me know if you miss our Fun Food Friday blog every week. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)