Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, September 8, 2013

37 Week Update

Ok, we're now considered full term.  I figured I would give everyone some updates on how we're doing and where we are with Hannah.

How Far Along: 37 weeks

Weight Gain: average, about 25 lbs, but I'm feeling quite large considering this is a pregnancy right after a pregnancy and I didn't get to lose all the pregnancy weight from Addison.

Maternity Clothes: hardly anything, everything is uncomfortable

Stretch Marks:  what do you think, this is number 5

Sleep: hardly any

Cravings: none really

Gender: still a girl Hannah Michelle

Symptoms:  hip pain

Wedding rings still fit

Happy or Moody:  a little of both

Looking forward to:  Holding my angel and taking her home.

If there are any other things I missed, just let me know. :)  We're so ready to meet our little girl.  All for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)