Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, August 2, 2013

Curriculum For Sale *SOLD*

As I was preparing our school room (somewhat) and getting ready for the new year, I was also going through curriculum that we will not be using again.  It was great, but just not for us.  So I'm offering it to all of you homeschoolers out there.  I have the Heritage Studies 2 by BJU Press.  It's a great History/Social Studies curriculum for 2nd grade.  It's in excellent condition.  It includes the Teacher's Edition with Lessons, text book for student, subject sampler CD, and tests for each chapter.  Don't forget the pass this on to all who homeschool and might be interested.  $15.00.





 

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)