Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

June Update Part 1

Yes, I know it's July, but lots of things happening and it seems to stay constantly busy around here.  I did, however, want to stop and update some of our June.  The princess of the household turned 4.  I cannot believe it.  It seems like time is getting away from us.  I try to embrace every moment with these kiddos and thank God for every second because they're just growing too fast.  We celebrated in true princess fashion with cute clothes and beautiful mini cupcakes.  We rounded it out with her own little photo shoot (the advantage of having a photographer as a mommy ;P).  Here are some pics from her birthday and her photo shoot.  I hope you enjoy.  Look for part 2 soon.








All for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)