Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Fun Food Friday 12/14/12

So something came to my attention on Friday.  I have not been in the best of mindsets electronically.   I have my bad days and my good days.  Yesterday I made huge progress.  I didn't run screaming from the building when there was a baby in the room.  About 1 month after Addison passed, I ran from the library because someone had a newborn in there.  It was almost involuntary.  So, what came to my attention on Friday?  I didn't realize how many people still look forward to my FFF posts until Friday night I had a couple of different people call to see what we did for FFF.  I will be getting back to my blogging more frequently very soon.  Still trying to figure out how I'm moving through my grief.  What I know is that God is carrying me through, He keeps me standing on two feet and is teaching me what this whole process was for.  So, FFF, our main dish was absolutely heavenly and I'll probably put it in my personal cookbook that I'm compiling.  It was Pesto Chicken Mac 'n Cheese.  Basically it is adult mac and cheese.  What I want to know is, do you guys prefer me to post the recipe or not.  Let me know.  Our dessert was Egg Nog Pound cake  oh my, definitely one you will want to try for Christmas.  Super good.   Our movie was 101 Dalmatians.  The princess begged for a dog movie.  It's definitely been a challenge setting up the air mattresses for FFF with the Christmas tree set up, but we had a blast.  Hope you enjoyed and that you'll join me with your own FFF.  All for now.

1 comment:

  1. YES---Post the recipes you think I would like,You know me!!! Eating is my favorite hobby. The older you get the more you think about food and less about other (things)ha!ha! Erica, you are a great cook!! We hope every day in the future will be good for you and James. We think about the precious and unforgetable time we got to spend with Addison Grace every day. We love ya'll Papa Frisk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)