Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Little Princess

I finally just sat down and finished the Princess's dress.  Last week we were strolling around Walmart and I saw some cute fabric so I told the Princess I would make her a dress.  Which was a bad idea because as soon as we got home she started asking for it.  Well, I haven't really had the time to work on it this week.  We've been quite busy.  So I set aside a little time today and finished it.  Of course, I barely got the last button on when she was begging for me to put it on her.  Here is the princess in her new dress.


All for now.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)