Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Update on Addison Grace

Nothing really new to report.  I got to see my regular OB today for the first time since Addison was diagnosed with T13.  She was super supportive and asked us what our wishes are for Addison.  So far she is growing right on target and her heart rate was great.  We are so appreciative of all of your prayers and ask that you please continue as we are progressing.  We will continue to update you on our journey.  All for now.

Love, Erica and James

2 comments:

  1. I came to your blog from a friends. I wanted to let you know I am praying for you and your family! May the Lord bless Addison and you as she grows and moves and has life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)