Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, March 3, 2012

February Monthly Memories

I bet you guys were wondering what happened to Monthly Memories. Sorry, I'm getting started a little late this month. We've had an interesting week and a half and time got away from me. Of course, again this month, I couldn't pic just one so I created a collage of pics from this month. So without further delay, here is my February Monthly Memories.
This is for fun, so don't forget to tell others so we can have more participation.

*It does not have to be a collage, just one of your favorite pics of the month.  Your choosing :).
*No strict guidelines, this is for fun.
*Please take the button with you :)
*Check out some other blogs while your here. :)


You'll have 3 days this month to link up since I got started so late.  Thanks for participating guys.  I love to see your monthly memories.

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea, I like the monthly recap. Especially this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea- I will have to see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have not seen you in a while- hope everything is okay. Wanted to check with you & see if you were going to host this again for March & if I needed to put something together. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)