Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Sunday again.  Oh how I love Sundays, so very rejuvenating.  Especially after this week, it is welcomed.  This weeks prompts were Crossed, A Glimpse, Handwritten, Bliss and Gray.  So here are my interpretations of the week:
1. Crossed
This is what happens when you cross big man. ;P

2. A Glimpse
I peeked out the storm door to see Daddy comforting a hurt little man.

3. Handwritten
One of my weekly menu spots

4. Bliss
My coffee time is bliss, don't you love one of my valentine's gifts from my wonderful hubby.

5. Gray
One of my crafting tools.  My ironing board.  I absolutely love the abstract quality of this pic. Don't you.
All for now.

5 comments:

  1. These are fun. I like crossed. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretations, especially "crossed"! And coffee time is bliss for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your bliss picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The expression in crossed is so funny - love that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha- I get a lot of those kind of crossed photos too ;D Why didn't I think of that interp!?!?! :D Lovely set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)