Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Sunday again.  I figured as we were sitting here resting and watching The Gospel of John I figured I would post my interpretations of this weeks prompts.  This week was Love, Duplicated, Trending, Paper and Plastic.  Here are my interpretations of the week.
1. Love
My sweet kiddos

2. Trending
My cute skinny jeans and boots I snagged at Goodwill. :)

3. Duplicated
Oh garlic, how I love thee.

4. Paper
My little toot left her money on the counter.

5. Plastic
The top of my veggie oil, when we were cooking for Fun Food Friday.

I hope you enjoyed.  All for now.

13 comments:

  1. That love shot is so sweet! Great pictures, and I love the boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set - that first shot is so so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I had originally wished I had gotten a sweet kids photo similar to yours. Siblings do some of the sweetest things now and again. :) Love me some goodwill deals! Your scripture used on your headline, is also my favorite life verse. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Key words there, now and again. I'm quite certain that 5 min before they were fighting ;P. Thanks Jules!

      Delete
  4. FABULOUS boots!!!!!!!!!!! Score!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your love shot is so sweet, and the paper shot is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice boots...what a fun Goodwill find! And that top picture is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)