Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

These days seem to be flying by faster and faster.  I felt like I just did Sunday Scavenger Hunt.  The themes for this week included Facial Feature, Shadow, Spicy, Gold and Fabric.  So without further ado, Let the wild rumpus start, hehe.  Here are my interpretations this week.

1. Facial Feature
I absolutely love how blue Big man's eyes are.

2. Shadow
The kiddos we're playing around in the kitchen and I thought perfect.  Plus, I love their little hands. :)

3.  Spicy
I love, love, love, love, love anything spicy, well, maybe not as much as coffee, but I thought this was perfect.  Chipotle is the hubby's favorite.  Mine is the green hot sauce. ;P

4. Gold
The kiddos play money from math.  Don't you love the little Gold money clip.

5. Fabric
This is some fabric for a new charity project that I am working on. More news about this later. ;P

I hope you enjoyed.  All for now.

7 comments:

  1. Nicely done; excellent shot of your little fella's big blue eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Great finds this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Erica. Your son has BEAUTIFUL eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots - love that Facial Feature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful eye- that color just grabs me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that first shot - beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting takes on the scavenger hunt, Erica. Love the play money! :)

    Thanks so much for the visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)