Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

Can you believe it's already Sunday again.  I can't.  It's been quite a week.  I've hardly seen hubby this week with his work schedule being a lot longer than usual.  We got some unfortunate news with his office close to home closing, so now he has to drive about 30 miles further to work.  The upside to that is that he loves his new job.  We'll it's that time again.  Sunday Scavenger Hunt.  The themes for this week are Strike a Pose, Footwear, Hobby, Shiny and Color Me Green.  Here are my interpretations.

1. Strike a Pose
Little Miss can pull out some silly little poses and faces.  My little sweet princess.

2. Footwear
When daddy got home from work, little miss attacked him and was attached.  I thought this was a sweet shot.

3. Hobby
I had a hard time choosing between all of my hobbies so I just chose these two pics. ;P

4. Shiny
One of my kiddos chocolate coins.  It was quite shiny.

5. Color Me Green
One of my kiddos school boxes.

I hope you enjoy.  All for now.

8 comments:

  1. Love the little miss picture. It is hard to choose a hobby when you've got so many but photos won out this time for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your strike a pose photo and footwear photo are both so adorable! You definitely have an eye for great photo-ops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that look in strike a pose - how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos especially the cutie face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those hobbies- we could get along quite nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stike a post, what an adorable shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, great set! "Footwear" is so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)