Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fun Food Friday

So as some of you know Lady and the Tramp (our Fun Food Friday movie last night) came out a couple of weeks ago on DVD/BluRay combo pack.  The one in my FFF widget is actually just the DVD.  It's available for preorder, but doesn't come out until March 20.  I refused to buy the combo pack because we don't have a BluRay player. ;P  I'm patient, I can wait.  So for the movie last night, we just checked it out from the Library.  Ok so our dinner last night was Healthy Chicken and Veggie Casserole and for dessert Best ever Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.  Oh they were so good.  I actually got both recipes off of my Sparkpeople.  I absolutely love Sparkpeople and have been using them for a few years now.  Here are the links for the two recipes  http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=736959 and http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=700463 and if you notice on each page it give the nutritional value of each meal, super nice.  My only advice (because you know I like to change them up) is to maybe cook down the peppers and zucchini before adding them to the casserole, especially if you have kiddos.  Mine weren't too thrilled with the crunchy bell pepper, but they loved the zucchini. Now, we don't have too many pics from last night because yesterday was a VERY strange and interesting day (more on that later), so we got home later than we wanted to and by the time we got started, they just wanted to play.  They did help a little though so here are the pics from last night.
 Had another pic of hubby being quite funny, but he wouldn't let me post it ;P

 Not sure what that face is about 

 In charge of broccoli again 

 Again, not sure what that face was about.

 Big Man trying to sneak chocolate chips.

 Yummo!

OH YEA!
All for now.  

Have you guys started your own Fun Food Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)