Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fun Food Friday

I know, you probably missed me last night, huh. ;P.  I apologize for the delay for I think I ate my weight in chocolate.  I just enjoyed the movie (Beauty and the Beast)  with the kids and then fell asleep.  So in keeping with the theme of love, red and chocolate in February, we had Roasted Vegetable Mac & Cheese and Deep Dark Chocolate Cake.  Yes, you read it.  DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE with Raspberry Frosting.  Holy Cow was it yummo.  I did tell hubby though, I think I'll keep the chocolate cake recipe next time but make a cream cheese based frosting.  That would be Heavenly.  So without further delay, check out our pics from last night. :)  Enjoy.



Big Man is always in charge of Broccoli; he does such a good job.

This is what happens when we get broccoli on the floor ;P

Don't those veggies look so good.  This is before we roasted them in the oven.

This is what it looks like when someone takes her pigtails out before dinner.  She calls them hair ponies.


The frosting didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted it, but it was still pretty good.
If you would love any of these recipes, please feel free to email me anytime @ ericafrisk@gmail.com or friskpartyoffive@gmail.com.  All for now.

1 comment:

  1. Totally makes me want to whip up some cupcakes to use up the last of the frosting in the house :)

    Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)