Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fun Food Friday

Fun Food Friday once again.  I hope you all have had a fantastic week.  It's been a doozy in this house.  The kids have been fighting allergies, but they're doing a lot better tonight.  I figured I should let you in on what happens on Fun Food Friday.  The meal is not the only thing that happens on Friday nights.  After we clean up from dinner we blow up the air mattresses in the living room, make popcorn and watch our Fun Food Friday night movie.  So while the kids are glued to Where the Wild Things Are, I figured I would post some of our photos from dinner.  Our dinner tonight was Turkey, Ham and Swiss Cheese pockets and cheesy broccoli and for dessert, was Strawberry Quick Bread.  I hope you enjoy.  Oh yea, there is now a button for my FFF in the sidebar and a widget to Amazon for our FFF movie.  Enjoy.

       

                  

                         


All for now.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so good- would love to have that for a nice little snack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)