Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun Food Friday

What a day!  Today was one of those very frustrating homeschooling days, but we made it through.  We did have a wonderful day yesterday.  Big Man has been studying Mars for the past two weeks and yesterday we did a very cool activity, but I'll post about that later.  Now on to our wonderful FFF, yes it was yummy.  Bacon and Tomato Pasta and for dessert, Fudgy Chocolate Layer Cake.  Ok, it was THE best chocolate cake I have ever had.  Of course, I made a boo boo and had to alter the recipe.  Obviously, it was for the best.  Check out our pics from tonight.
This is what my husband calls......heaven ;P




Little miss had to sneak some chocolate chips. :)

This is my double boiler, :P, see nothing fancy.

This is what happens when I put hubby in charge of the parmesan cheese.

One of the layers cooling

And the last 2 pics are what I like to call ..... heaven.

I hope you guys enjoyed our FFF and look for my FFF button coming soon to add to your FFF posts.  Remember, you can always look in the sidebar for next weeks FFF. :)  If you would like any of these recipes, just let me know (I already owe a few recipes to a couple of people ;P).
All for now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I know the feeling of those hard days! Your dinner and dessert look amazing!!! wow! :D and your little ones are sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)