Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sunny Saturday

Holy cow, it was so wonderful to see the sun today.  I was beginning to think we would never see the sun again. ;P.  Today was Lowe's Clinic for the kiddos so they got to build a T-Rex.  It was very cool.  I didn't take my camera so no shots.  Sorry. Also I wanted to let you preview a little something that I'm working on.
Can you take a guess ;P.
Also, I've been talking about a challenge that I've been inspired to do.  Take a least one shot a day for a total of 366 pics this year.  January is almost over so I would like to compile some of my favorites into a little collage, but I want you to join me and I want to see yours as well.  On the last day of January, I will post my collage with a linky tool.  I would absolutely love to see yours and it doesn't have to be a collage; you could do just one of your favorite shots of the month.  This will be called our Monthly Memories.  Here is the button for January.
Thanks for stopping by
 Please make sure that you tell everyone who would like to participate.  We might not have that many people, but who cares.:)  Look for that post this week. :)  All for now.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)