Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

It's that time again.  Sunday Scavenger Hunt.  Themes for this week were Smile, Stand Alone, Rusty or Something Old, Artificial and Repeating Pattern.  Enjoy!
                                                                           1. Smile
My beautiful little princess

2. Stand Alone
I caught my kiddos trying to sneak a peppermint.  They dropped it and ran ;P.

3. Rusty or Something Old
An awesome bell right outside my backdoor.  Love it.

4. Artificial
One of the few artificial flowers in my house.  I'm not a big fan of artificial flowers.

5. Repeating Pattern
My son called me over and said, "mom, take a picture of this."  I thought, perfect, I need one of those. ;)

All for now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Wonderful captures!! I love your daughter's precious smile and the pattern is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that adorable smile - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)