Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

I stumbled upon this wonderful little blog recently and jumped on her Scavenger Hunt.  It's so much fun especially since photography is such a huge part of my life and has been for so many years.  So here are my interpretations this week.  Enjoy!

1. Sunset
Caught this at a friend's house and couldn't resist.

2. Black and White
Caught this little beauty too.

3. A Day in my Life
Homeschooling my kiddos and my coffee

4. Four
This goes back to my absolute love of coffee and how quickly I go through it ;P

5. Colorful
I knew I could find colors in my little princess's room.  She's got so many colors and dresses in there that it's scary. :)
All for now.





7 comments:

  1. The images smell fun and colorful does not seem scary, is it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not colorful is scary, just how many clothes she has for a two year old ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and definite not scary. I love your photos. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful set - love your first two shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that puppy pic! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great set- that dog is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your day in my life photo...and I too am ALL about the coffee... sweet, flavored, sugared... =) I home school one of my two kiddos and yes...Jesus is my rock too! nice to meet you! I happen to come back to grab next weeks list and saw those puppy eyes and had to click! =) blessings~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)