Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Monthly Memories

Ok everybody.  It's been quite a month.  I challenged myself to take one picture a day and, of course, I've got almost 100. ;P.  I'm a photographer, what can I say.  Well, I hope you guys have decided to join me in our Monthly Memories each month and January has come to an end so here is my monthly memories collage that sums up my January.

*It does not have to be a collage, just one of your favorite pics of the month.  Your choosing :).
*No strict guidelines, this is for fun.
*Please take the button with you :)
*Check out some other blogs while your here. :)






1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)