Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy 2012 to all of you.  I have some exciting new projects and challenges coming up this year.  I hope we have a blast getting started.  Right now, hubby is on vacation this week and we are enjoying our time together and having fun at the beginning of 2012.  We are not doing school this week, but I've already done my school planning for the rest of the year and we will jump back into our routine next week.  Stay tuned for more updates and a cute new pet photo shoot I had last weekend.  All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)