Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, January 27, 2012

Fun Food Friday

Well, I'm stuffed.  Tonight's dinner was quite yummy.  While we're sitting here watching Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie (I could watch this over and over again), I figured I would post our FFF pics from tonight.  Our Dinner was Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Casserole and dessert was Rocky Road Rice Crispy Treats.
 


This pic is for my mom.  See mom...... veggies ;P.

 
Little Princess took her ponytails out before dinner, thus the crazy hair.




Daddy got home late tonight, but he jumped right in. :)


I hope you guys enjoyed another Fun Food Friday.  If you would like any of these recipes, please send me a comment.  All for now.

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)