Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, January 20, 2012

Fun Food Friday 1-20-12

As we sit and watch Frodo Baggins, I thought I would show you the pics from our dinner tonight.  Our dinner was Creamy Chicken and Biscuits and for dessert, Mini Apple Pies, which I might add we're my recipe.  Hubby was quite impressed.  They were absolutely fantastic; a little addicting.  The entree was lacking so we added about 3 cups of frozen mixed veggies before we baked it and it was awesome.  If you would like the recipes from tonight's dinner, just let me know.  I didn't realize Fun Food Friday was going to take off like it has when I started it 2 1/2 years ago, but I hear from some of you that you do your own FFF now.  Soon I think I'll be creating a cute button for our FFF blogging.  I'm so glad to hear it took off.  Here are the pics from tonight.  All for now.


 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. That just looks so good & I love how everyone is involved in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gina! We always have a blast every Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)