Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, November 3, 2011

October Recap Part 2

During the middle of October, we had a wonderful visit from Nina and Papa.  They celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary this year and came by to see us on their travels.  We had such a blast.  Hubby and I took them to see a beautiful town not too far north of us; Madison, Indiana.  Such beautiful scenery, especially in the fall.  Here are some pics from that day.





 We had to cross that bridge to go to Indiana and that made me a little nervous.  It is very narrow and I drive a pretty big truck.
 If you have the chance to go to Madison, please stop in to Key West Shrimp House.  It was so good.  Such a quaint little restaurant with wonderful food and service.  We'll definitely go back soon.

 I know, I'm never in any pics.



 Peat Peet aka Little Woman with her papa.
 I just knew one of them was going to fall in the fountain.  We were lucky.
Hope you enjoyed our visit with family and visit to a cute little town.  We sure did!  Part 3 coming soon.  It involves camping, a birthday and Halloween.  All for now.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to catch up! Send me your number by email and I'll call you or since your schedule is probably crazier, if I can get your email I'll give my number! So look forward to talking. I miss you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)