Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, November 3, 2011

October Recap Part 1

Ok, so I think if these months get any busier, maybe I should just go back to Week in Review.  What do you think? :P  The first half third of October we had a blast.  Hubby managed to relinquish me and the kiddos for a week so we could go spend it with my bestest.  She lives a few hours south of us.  We had a blast.  She took me to one of her Goodwills and I have to say, I'm a little jealous.  This one was awesome.  I hated to leave, but such is life.  Oh, by the way, hubby came to her house at the end of the week.  If you want to check out her blog, it's http://armywifedailylife.blogspot.com/. We missed a couple of soccer games, but Big Man didn't mind.  He got to spend a week with his best friend, of course he didn't mind.  He thought it was the coolest thing.  There are a few shots we took that week that I will be posting on my facebook site http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dees-Photography/123980267557.  FFF has taken a little bit of a backseat due to our busy schedule, but we'll be back at it soon.  Don't forget to check out my project of the week on the sidebar.  See if you can guess what it is.  Look for Part 2 of October soon.  All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)