Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, November 12, 2011

FFF (Fun Food Friday)!!!! 11-11-11

Well, FFF kinda bombed last night.  We had to go out early yesterday afternoon with every intention of coming back to make dinner.  Something happened and we were still out at 6:00.  NOT GOOD.  We still have to get all the way home and prep the food and cook it.  Not gonna work. So we stopped at Outback.  Some very wonderful people gave us a gift card or we would have stopped at McDonald's.  It takes quite a lot to feed 5 people so it's not something we like to do a lot.  There are so many other things we prefer to spend money on.  Not to mention, my absolute love of cooking and creating new recipes.  Thus the creation of Fun Food Friday.  I wanted my children to have my love of cooking (plus there is math involved.....shhhh) ;P.  So since it failed last night we are cooking our dish tonight.  Tonight's meal is a little bit of my own creation, not really any recipes tonight.  We are going to be have an Herbed Crockpot Chicken, (which actually cooked yesterday and is falling off the bone), creamed spinach and potato pancakes.  We'll take pics and show you the fun.  If you would like any of my recipes, just let me know.  All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)