Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fun Food Friday 9-16-11

FFF was not quite as fun without Daddy.  He had to work last night, but we still had some yummy stuff.  Our dinner wasn't new.  It was basically spaghetti with a lot of mozzarella cheese.  It was still wonderful.  Big Man had to have his time with the camera too.  I thought he did pretty good.


Here is a pic before I put on the mozzarella cheese.

The dessert was new.  Ok, my next words may sound a little strange coming from a chocoholic, but this dessert is really rich.  Don't get me wrong, I still ate it.  It was soooooooo goooood.  I love the look on Big Man's face.  You can tell he's mixing up something chocolatey.
                    
Of course, Big Man wanted another turn with the camera.

And here is our delicious end product.

If you would like either one of these recipes, just let me know.  And don't forget that I now have a FFF spot on the sidebar.  Let me know how yours turns out.  Also, I would love some ideas for FFF meals.  Please email me some that you would like us to try (ericafrisk@gmail.com).  All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)