Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Book Review

So I completely forgot to post about an amazing book that I have recently read.  I wanted to share it with you because it really touched me.  It was one of those books that just invokes a  lot of emotion the entire time you're reading it.  At one point, you STRONGLY DISLIKE the woman in it and the next moment you have such pity for her.  The book is called Redeeming Love and I fell in love with it.  It is a christian fiction book by Francine Rivers and the story is closely related to the story of Hosea in the Bible.  I absolutely loved it and hope that you get a chance to read it.  There is also a summary and study guide if you wish to use this in a book club setting.  Please let me know if you read it. I would love to hear your comments.  All for now.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)