Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Oh man, I ate way too much, but it was good. I started cooking on Wednesday and we had quite the feast. We had family in town for Thanksgiving this year and it was great. I love cooking for other people and I had my wish. We had such a blast with my hubby's parents this past week and hated to see them go. We had Turkey, Homemade dressing, squash casserole, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, mac & cheese, crescent rolls, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin cheesecake. Sounds yummy doesn't it? The highlight of it all was that the next morning we woke up to a winter wonderland. How's that for decorating for Christmas. I can't wait for them to come back. Check out the pics from our great day. All for now.






1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, she does the Gavin grin!! :D So cute! I'd love to see pics of the new place if you have time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)