Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Troubled Heart

Well, you know that sigh of relief you should feel when you have everything in order. Well, I had that, for a minute. I was relieved when I finished buying the curriculum for this school year even with the little snag of moving right after school starts. Our school year at Frisk Academy is set to start on September 6th and we're moving in September. That's not even really bothering me. I can get set up pretty quickly and I already have a daily schedule planned. What's bothering me now you ask. My sister is going into rehab as I type. Tonight my dad, with her permission is entering her in a 7 day detox program. My heart aches for her and my little niece. This is the same niece that was at the birth of in March. I wish I could be there, but I know everything is taken care of. My dad assures me that little miss is going to be very well taken care of while my sis is detoxing. When you say your daily prayers, please add my sister to that list and especially little miss. All for now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry. I will keep you and your sister and family in my prayers- let me know if there is anything specific you want us to pray about. Hugs from here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)