Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Crazy Full Week

Holy Cow! What a crazy week it has been. This past week our church had our VBS program which is always amazing and my kids had a blast. It makes me feel so great to hear my kids reciting memory verses that they have learned or to be singing the songs they've sung all week. Monday through Friday between the hours of 6:00 and 8:30 we were at the church and then Friday was Big Man's 6th birthday. That I'm still reeling from. How is my son 6 already? We woke up early on Friday and headed to the zoo. It is very interesting to walk through the zoo in 110 degree heat. You can go through quite a lot of water. Friday night we headed back to the church for the last night of VBS. Saturday night we had big man's party with beef pizza (his favorite) and dirt cake. Yummo! It was so awesome. Now my week is winding down and I get to start a new one. Check out some of the pics from this wonderful and full week. All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)