Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Photography: Photo Shoot of a beautiful little girl

What a great day. Spent some wonderful time with some great friends and had yummy food to go with it. I have to say though the favorite part of my day was the photo shoot I had today. I took some shots of a very happy and lively little girl. Some of you know that this is a passion for me and it was so much fun. She was comfortable right from the start and before we knew it, it was over. If you want to see the shots, head on over to my facebook site, Dee's Photography, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Copperas-Cove-TX/Dees-Photography/123980267557 , and check it out. If you would like to book a session, let me know. Don't forget, we're moving to Kentucky soon. My price list is on my site. I really hope you enjoy the shots as much as I loved taking them. All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)