Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Photography: Fix-It Friday #63

Well, I know a lot of people have been asking about Fun Food Friday. I promise, it will return. The kitchen in this house is so tiny that it makes things difficult. However, I can do my Fix-It Friday with I Heart Faces. This week's photo was taken by Angie Arthur. They are definitely cute little girls. Here is the original and my edits. There are a couple. I hope you enjoy.

Before:




Afters:










All for now.

4 comments:

  1. I love the first one the most. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! that first one is fabulous! I never use the orton effect. but i think you've used it fantastically here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)