Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Information is Bliss!!!!

Well, with hubby only a couple of weeks into school he called me yesterday to tell me we are moving to Kentucky. Don't worry. I'm not naive enough to think that things cannot change. This is the army. I'm pretty excited. This is something new. I've been to Kentucky numerous times in my life, hey, I even have a relative there, but I've never lived there so this shall be an adventure. We are going to be in a little town outside of Louisville. As soon as hubby gets back we will be getting things in order and heading out so I figured this is long overdue. Texas has been our home for almost 6 years and I'm definitely going to miss it. So here are the pics from our home that we sold. A lot of memories have been made in that house. All three of my children had their 1st birthday in that house. I hope you enjoy them. All for now.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)