Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

Well, my little woman got her first haircut yesterday. Yes I cut off the little curls. Some of you probably don't understand this, but then again that is why she is mine and not yours. Just sayin. I do not have any pics what with daddy not being here, I really didn't have anyone to hold the camera. She is still my gorgeous little woman. Also today I went ahead and gave Big Man his birthday present. Yes, it is still a week away, but again with daddy gone, he has been kinda down lately and I decided to take him to the zoo for his birthday next week. I'll post some pics of the very cool new (and bigger) bike later. It has been a day so I think I'll go crash. All for now.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait til you have time to post some new pictures of the kiddos. :) We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)