Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Whew! I'm Back.

Well, it's all done. Last Wednesday we sold our house and we moved into another house that day. Of course, along the way, there were some speed bumps. The power could not get turned on until the next day so we spent the night with my very good friend. I have to say we are very blessed. We were able to rent a house in the same neighborhood, so we didn't have to go far. We are having a few issues with the AC, but hopefully, all will be well tomorrow. The only thing that is uncomfortable is the fact that I can look out my front door and see my old house. Also, on Saturday, we had a birthday party for my little woman and my very best friend. Of course, like all children, little woman was enthralled by the first toy she opened and didn't want to open anymore. We ended the day by heading down to the birthday girl's house and swimming in her pool. We are trying to get settled in get our house organized so I'll keep you updated. Also, we are postponing Fun Food Friday for a little bit while we are getting settled. It's definitely going to be much more difficult in this house because the kitchen is the size of a walnut. Check out the pics of the birthday party on Sat. All for now.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures!! Especially the one where Ava looks like she's jumping up and down! Too cute. Thanks for an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)