Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Where did the time go. My little woman is now a year old. It's hard to say that. My little girl is 1. So weird. I promise it seems Big Man's first year was not that fast. Time is getting away from me. This morning after she woke up I started snapping some pics of her, just a few snapshots. Isn't she adorable.
Part of me felt a little bad because we had orginally planned to have her birthday party today, but that didn't happen. We have postponed her birthday party to Saturday. We are in the process of moving into the new place and things are a little hectic. Yep, you read it. We're moving.
Wednesday is the day we close and turn over keys. I thank God that we have found a house right down the road to rent. It's not as nice as ours, but it's in our neighborhood where we really wanted to stay. There will be a later blog about the new house and about my little woman's birthday party. All for now.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)