Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Under Contract

Well, the inspection was Friday and we haven't heard anything yet. We're still waiting and tomorrow is the last day of the option period. I'm trying not to stress out about it. I have committed this to God's hands and I refuse to take it back. He handles it better than I anyways. :P This has proven to mess up schedules though. Everytime someone needs to come into our house, we must leave. Proves to be difficult with a baby on a schedule. My little woman missed her nap because of the inspection so when we finally got home I put her in her high chair to give her a snack and this is what happened.
I'll keep you posted as things progress. All for now.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)