Wisdom to Live By

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, May 24, 2010

New Do

Yesterday, after church, my wonderful hubby decided to take me to get my haircut. Since I very well can't take 3 kids with me to get my haircut, I need him to either to keep them or go with me and distract them so this was a long time coming. I haven't cut my hair in quite some time now, but now I love it. It's exactly what I wanted. So before we went to the mall, we went to Golden Corral for lunch, which was hilarious. Big Man ate to much so we had to leave. He was complaining of a stomach ache. I knew he would. That was a BIG piece of chocolate cake. Goose's eyes glazed over but he never complained of overeating. I saw this as the perfect moment to explain what it means to be a glutton and moderation. After we headed to the mall for the much needed chop. It was so nice. I haven't so much as been to the bathroom without a child attached to me in quite some time. I chatted with the stylist and enjoyed my lounging moment. After that we headed over to JCPenney's for a little shopping and then headed to Kohl's for a little more. It was nice.
I was trying to take a pic of us, but he kept shaking my hand and messing with me.

Here he tryed his hand at my camera.

Finally I told him I was putting it on my tripod.

And he wanted to try one more time, but he forgot to focus on my head. :P

I am very thankful for the blessings of a great family and the wonderful day we had yesterday. All for now.





4 comments:

  1. The top picture of you guys is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Good pictures, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! So excited for you and selling the house. Still waiting to find out where you'll go, right?! Any chance it would be further east??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, yes, we are still waiting to here where we will go. We should find out next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I look forward to reading each one. :)